- 1.5 liters of cooked broth
- 200 gr. Chopped pork rib
- 500 gr. of rice
- 250 gr of cooked chickpeas.
- 2 split ripe tomatoes
- 3 potatoes, sliced
- 4 onion sausages
- 100 gr. Pork bacon
- 1 head of garlic
- Saffron or yellow food coloring
- Set the oven to warm up.
- In the earthenware pan, on the fire of the kitchen, to taste the head of garlic, the ribs and the bacon.
- Once browned, add the rice and chickpeas, which will also be slightly tender.
- Finally add potatoes, cut into thick slices, and black pudding. Suffering.
- Add cooked broth, boiling, and saffron or coloring.
- Put the pan in the oven and lower the oven temperature to 180-200 degrees.
- Leave to cook for 40 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the casserole from the oven and let stand the dish for 5 minutes.